rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are there any large, active dating forums these days?

Are there any large, active dating forums these days?

Quote: (07-17-2018 09:16 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2018 11:00 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I'd rather be still banging cute 5's and 6's at 48, than banging 8's and 9's at 32, but having nothing to show for it (and limited access to pussy 15 years later.

I simply don't have the resources (time, money, energy) to put the time into learning solid enough game to consistently getting 8's while pursuing the above goals.

I really agree with what you are saying here. If we judge ourselves by the looks of the women we attract then in essence we are letting women determine our value. I think it's much more important how the women you are with treat you rather than measuring their subjective attractiveness.

I don't think it's wrong to use the women you can get as a metric, but pursuing hotter women just in an attempt to impress others is something that can be taken too far.

Personally, I've had women in my rotation that I preferred not to be seen in public, but that I kept around because they gave good head or something. I think that's normal, recognizing that being seen with a certain women will almost certainly lower your status in the eyes of others.

But pursuing the 8 or 9, because you are concerned that people will not be suitable impressed with the 7.5 on your arm is probably a matter of being too concern with the opinions of others.

I learned long ago that a 5 who fucks with enthusiasm is better than an 8 that plays dead. Unless of course you are a necrophiliac.

It's not just about 5's versus 8's. Anyone who has been in a healthy relationship knows that a good connection grown over time can at times improve the sex as you go along.

I'm not sure if I'd ever want to marry a girl who was already a 5 at age 23, but I'd choose the 6 over the 8 if the 6 and I got along famously and the 8 was just good company.

I just feel a man will be happier in the long run if his self esteem is tied to his own self improvement, not his success with women.

I think the best thing is to achieve a lifestyle that is satisfying, but allows for the enjoyment of continued achievements. Life gets pretty boring without new challenges overcome.

The ideal is being able to choose your challenges, not be persecuted by them.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread