rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

Quote:Quote:

Ibutamoren is extremely powerful, actually. I used to it to repair heavily damaged joints and it was nothing short of miraculous.

Several studies confirm it is on par with injectable growth hormone for increasing IGF1 and GH. Also makes you hungrier and thereby helps with food intake/recovery.

It can greatly amplify the effect of anabolic steroids, which she was almost certainly on as well. She just happened to get caught for the ibutamoren.

In addition, ibutamoren can cause muscle gains during calorie deficits, just like anabolic steroids.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/83/2/320/2865101

Heads up, as far as I am aware, most of those studies you refer to were conducted on elderly patients, whereas the effects of MK on IGF levels of younger males are much less pronounced compared to the effects of injectable pharma-grade HGH. I've seen enough people on reddit confirm this anecdotally via bloodwork(e.g. 10-40% increases in IGF-1 at 20-30mg ED) to believe this to be the case, although it is possible there is some degree of confirmation bias at work.

Not really relevant to this thread in any case, but the more you know and all that.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Messages In This Thread