rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Love/Hate on Montreal, what kind of guy do Montreal girls want?

The Love/Hate on Montreal, what kind of guy do Montreal girls want?

Quote: (07-16-2018 12:45 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2018 11:08 AM)rotinz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2018 09:48 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2018 03:33 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2018 03:24 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Reason being that most guys either want to know if they can get bonus points for their race or they need a shoulder to cry on when someone says girls hate (insert race here) men. Pretty much 90% of discussions revolving around race, you can't do anything about it but it feels so good to discuss how unfair game and life are because of what women think about your race.

Yep and also race/culture dynamics in Montreal are way more interesting then other cities since it also has the French aspect being the only major French city in North America and the biggest French city in the world after Paris.

My advice for you , Go spend a week in Montreal and judge.

Reason why iam saying this , two years ago when I left Ottawa , I was seeing RVF and hesitated between MTL and Toronto as new destionation , and Of course most of the forum said Montreal is better.

Now I lived there , moved to Toronto. For my case ,Toronto worked better .

But have to keep in mind , my look is more exotic in Toronto than MTL. my Game style works better in Ontario as well.

This could be the opposite for you , from my memories blacks and blonds do well there.

Language has never been problem there , if a Montreal girl says , you have to speak French so I can talk to you ( that means don't bother me I don't like you,, another way of I have boyfriend rejection.) 90% of Montreal are fluent in English , and rest just have basic English)

Yeah I been to Toronto, I don't think the girls are as hard to get with as a lot of people here say but I do feel the city is just really bland. The city has no vibe to it and everyone seems depressed because they are barely scraping by. I think Montreal is good because it's much cheaper and girls are probably more authentic. Also did Indians and Asians really do that bad in Montreal, I never thought of Quebec/Montreal as a racially charged place.

City is cheap = 100% true.
City have good vibe = Yes in summer
Girls more authentic = false

Why do you say the city only has a good vibe in the summer? Is everything really just completely miserable in the winter? Also doesn't the more affordable city result in less girls developing gold digger tendencies just to get by? Are you really saying girls in Montreal are less authentic then those in Toronto or other cities? By authentic I mean you get what you see girls don't put up as much of a fake persona in order to get something.

Messages In This Thread