rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the western world, is hookup culture a young man's game?

In the western world, is hookup culture a young man's game?

Young men <30 simply can't afford things in life like they used to, they can still get laid but as you get older it becomes unacceptable to women.

When you're early 20s, you can be broke or even a loser and still bang many women as long as you're the fun badboy. If you're 23 and living on a friends couch you can still get hot puss.

When you get older I think your financial situation will dictate your options a lot more. I'd say 28+ your financial lifestyle has to be set up whether its a decent house, nice apartment, decent car, etc... has to be congruent with your age. If you're 35 and she's 23 you better have a nicer apartment than she does, nicer car, etc... A lot of financially stable guys are a bit boring and that's probably why they're married and not actively chasing tail.

Our ideal international game life is not attainable without a solid bank account and free time to do it, so I've used many prime years trying to get rich or semi-rich and then hopefully game more in my early to mid 30s.

I think the next recession is going to crush many people to the point of no return so I'm trying to cake out now, sacrificing time and hopefully it pays off later. It's not ideal but we men have an extended shelf life I think if you get a fat bankroll in these other countries you can really enjoy yourself for many years with young women, so that's my plan.

I'd say, especially in a shitty global recession, if you're a fun bachelor with a healthy bankroll, you'll be very popular with girls your entire 30s at minimum.

Messages In This Thread