rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder is Now My Main Source of Lays Nowadays; Alternately, is Night Game Dying?

Tinder is Now My Main Source of Lays Nowadays; Alternately, is Night Game Dying?

Very actual and interesting topic.

I am 25 and didn´t go to club until 18. I´ve got some ONS from clubs, but when I compare it to number of club visits, it´s very bad ratio. I would say I don´t have any good game in night, but my looks is good. I am in good shape and look masculline. It´s not so big advantage now, but there are girls who still love that.
But it´s getting worse and worse. I am not very old, but I can say that I see the change over the past few years. Last weeks I´ve been out to have a fun. I would say I was definitely one of the best looking guys in a club and still, it wasn´t enough for single mom or less attractive girls. I had a talk with DJ from a club where I work at and he is almost 50 years old. When he talked about old times and it sounded incredible in comparison to what I see now.

Last 6 months I worked as a bouncer and here are my insights (middle/eastern Europe). But most of them are already said here:
- The first point is simple. Situation is too bad
- Clubs are dying. There is too big decrease in visitors in all of the clubs in my city.
- The ratio is crazy. There are always atleast twice as much guys as girls. Sometimes it´s even worse (and I´ve seen evenings, when there were no girls at all)
- The most of the visitors are garbage. They are foreigners or really weird people.
- There are many bigger groups (before marriage party, birthday, work,...). Usually this groups contain too many cockblocking elements.
- You can be looser and still have girl. Probably it´s done by alcohol on both sides. Girl doesn´t care too much and guy feels too comfortable about himself after drinking alcohol and probably gives good vibes (of course this is minor)
- Younger girls choose loosers. You can see the difference. When really good looking girl around or older than 30 comes with a guy, it´s usually a guy, who "does have it". He is either good looking or his SMV is high on the first look. On the other hand, girls around 20 usually come with some guy, who looks like total looser. I think it´s like this, because young girls are really being reprogrammed about the form of "ideal" guy. So for types like me, it´s going to be harder and harder.
- Every girl has a plenty of guys to choose from. Doesn´t matter if she is 5 or 10.
- Girls mostly don´t go to clubs to meet men or bang. They go there to have fun and get approval to their ego.

I got out of LTR in march and since then I am getting notches mostly from Badoo (it´s the most popular dating app here). But I after some weeks of getting regular bangs, I am tired of it. I agree it spoiled whole game. It´s not difficult to get a notch, but they are worthless. I would say, that having real sex degraded on the similar level as jerking off (when speaking about dating apps).

I do have really bad social circle. From 15-23 years I was mostly living on military dormitory and all the guys around are soldiers, guys around fighting (some of them do well with girls, but all of them work as bouncers at nights) or friends from the place I come from (these guys are the worst option when it comes to social circle). My social circle probably won´t become better, so there´s just online game for me. I don´t count night game as a possible way nowadays. There´s yet day game, which I don´t do, but I would like to replace with it online game, at least partially.

Conclusion: days for night game are over. It´s good to go out from time to time and have a fun, whether you get a girl or not. There´s still possibility of getting bang, but doing that just for bang is waste of time and resources.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread