rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survivor: One World - It Sucks That We Need The Boys

Survivor: One World - It Sucks That We Need The Boys

Quote: (07-13-2018 12:36 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2018 12:13 PM)hedonist Wrote:  

Russel Hantz always had a small harem of women following him around.

People can hate on women contestants on these survival shoes (the island for example is fair) but in alone and naked and afraid some of the women leave the men in the dust. Some make me embarised to see what men have become

How much of this is choreographed? If men are dominating, SJWs have no problem creating circumstances to fit their narrative.

Fan favorites get helped out sometimes men or women, but overall I don't think there's much interference in Survivor.

Survivor is an excellent show, always changing things each season, but ultimately it's same thing. Social skills and the ability to understand what motivates people.

Russell Hantz who was mentioned is actually a pretty good example of being too alpha. The guy was a brilliant strategist, but has significant flaws to his game.

I would highly recommend people on here watch the show. It's pretty fantastic to see how people react to each other, and how people lie/manipulate. It usually always goes back to old caveman "men provide, women cook and clean" routines.

It's probably the greatest idea for a game ever made. Vote off the people that you ultimately hope will write you a check for a million dollars at the end.

Best personality to win this game is Sigma by far in my opinion. If you try and go beast mode alpha, people will vote you out because they're afraid you'll dominate challenges. Beta's rarely win because the women don't like them. If you have game, you can win this show.

This dude Brian was the best winner ever in my opinion. Guy was a used car salesman who charmed the pants off the old ladies and used the guys as pawns. Master class player.

[Image: latest?cb=20120420215448]

Oh, and it's pretty fun watching the women run around.

[Image: 348full-morgan-mcleod.jpg]

Messages In This Thread