rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Sexy light-skinned/haired Colombian girl with incredible tits and tight stomach, less than 5 hours after meeting, in public and almost got caught. From daygame.

Coming back from a job, stopped in NY to look at another one and hit the upper west side when done. Not real impressed with the uggo to honey ratio there, maybe an off time or day or just an off neighborhood. Got a good Gf so haven't been gaming much but half-assed a few approaches and pussed out of a few more then hit the park. Approached the Colombian girl standing there looking at a map with something like “you look lost” and convinced her to follow me instead of going where she was trying to get.

Went to the bar by the lake and crashed a L'Oreal (I think) event, but no open bar so still had to pay an ungodly amount for two beers. Guess the makeup biz ain't what it used to be. Rented a boat and played with some turtles and told her she owed me a massage for rowing. Steadily ramping up touching but no makeouts. Got back to shore and she said she had to get back to her friend's to pack as she had a 1 AM flight back home. Almost gave up hope but told her to walk me back to my car and subway back from there. Before exiting the park pulled her over to so grass and told her she still needed to give me that massage, I went first, then her, then pulled her in and made out for a bit before heading for the car.

On the walk back she volunteered to teach me Spanish words for body parts, when done looked her in the eye with slight smirk and grabbed one of those fantastic tits and asked “what about these?” Tetas. Told her I'd drive her back to Brooklyn – one more hour to run some last ditch game. Driving back, rubbing her leg for a bit, said the word for leg, then her tit again, “Tetas. Are these real?”
“Yes! You didn't think they're real?!”
“I did actually. But can I really take your word for it? This calls for further investigation” and stuck my hand down her shirt, maintaining eye contact with a skeptical expression. God. Damn. Felt as nice as they looked.

So I was driving, slowly rubbing higher and higher on her leg, then put her hand on my leg, and after she seemed comfortable with that put it on my dick though my pants for a bit, then took it out. By about halfway to Brooklyn she was jerking me off and I was fingering her with one eye on the phone GPS in my console cupholder cause I forgot the mount this week and fighting through evening NYC traffic. Pretty wild. She was soaked and moaning and once we got over the bridge I was looking for any place to stop. Passed a park and I turned in, parked illegally, kissed her and told her to get out and led her into it.

Some kids were playing basketball but it looked dark and bushy further down so I kept going but there were even more people down there. Fuck! Stopped and made out but I could tell she was losing the vibe. Headed back towards the car and a park on the other side had a small building so led her towards that, past some old guy walking a dog, passed the shed until he was out of sight and then doubled back and pulled her behind it.

Lifted her shirt and there was probably the nicest pair of perky but still perfectly soft D-DDs I've ever seen. Played with them for 30 secs then pulled her pants down and went down on her for 8 secs before spinning her around and arching her back.

Never understood how people are into public sex. I was so distracted watching a group of kids gather 100 yds to the right and another couple walking the path 100 ft to the left it was all I could do to keep hard enough to get it in. We were in the shadows but with all the park lights it wasn't exactly dark. Fucked for about 3 minutes and the kids started walking towards us and she was getting nervous. Told her to lay down but she wouldn't get on the dirt, terrified of rats which we had already seen a couple of, and when the kids were about 50 ft away she pulled up her pants and we walked around the corner of the building to see the guy with the dog almost right there, on his phone. Glared at me but returned a head nod. Got closer to my car and saw a white Chevy with a decal on the rear quarter right behind it with headlights on, but they didn't get out so we GTFO of there and finished each other off with hands and fingers right before I pulled into her friends place. Made me realize how much I've missed the game.

Messages In This Thread