rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Eat Dairy?

Do You Eat Dairy?

Put as simply as possible when it comes to dairy consumption, I would say that the best parts of dairy/milk is the fat and the whey.

You want to avoid the lactose, galactose and casein. (Also bovine insulin is problematic.) This is both due to the leaky gut and allergy-autoimmune-systemic inflammation promoting element of the casein protein. (Whey seems to not have these issues.) And the blood sugar/insulin elevation and glycation (and inflammation-oxidative stress again) promoting sugars lactose and galactose. Hyperglycemia in general definitely accelerates the formation of AGES, (advanced glycation end products) one of the main causes of ageing and disease in general. But galactose in particular seems to generate AGES even faster than lactose, probably due to humans lacking the enzymes to reduce galactose. (Which is also true for about 70 percent of the worlds pop. when it comes to lactose.)

Bovine insulin is associated with many autoimmune disorders like MS and diabetes type 1. According to Loren Cordain, (a man with a lot of credibility in this field) childhood onset DT1 is almost always caused by dairy, and in particular bovine insulin. (Via a process called biological mimicry/cross reactivity.) But also, bovine insulin promotes excessive growth. So you do get taller drinking more milk, partly as a downstream effect of the bovine insulin, but that growth can also translate to myopia (excessive growth of the eyeball) and cancer. (mostly later in life of course)

So again, I would stick with butter/Ghee, maybe some hard cheeses and cream now and again, and avoid all low fat dairy. I think that`s very important in order to avoid disease. But from the research I`ve seen 100 percent whey protein in association with resistance training is beneficial. But only take it after your training of course. You don`t wanna snack on that stuff, since it does cause transient growth. (via mTor translocation)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread