rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of ghosting by 2 different women recently

Examples of ghosting by 2 different women recently

Quote: (07-09-2018 09:08 AM)Durden Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2018 02:18 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Sounds like they gave the number to get rid of you.

Saying "When would be best for you?" translates into "I have nothing interesting happening in my life to do so can meet you anytime"

"How does tonight look?" sounds BETA, you need to be more manlike. Better to make proposals, "Hey! I have some free time this evening, meet at X at 7?"

Did you read post # 3? Much of what you are saying does not makes sense. You don't say I'd love to or If you’re still up for it I would love to grab some coffee to someone you are trying to get away from. Do you give your personal schedule/itinerary to someone you are trying to get rid of? Wow.

Wrong. I've had countless sets that I've opened during daygame that have appeared enthusiastic about meeting up, tell me their schedule and even suggest a better day for meeting up themselves than the one I'd texted them and still subsequently ghost on me. And this includes even the ones where the initial rapport was very good. Similar to other posters that have responded to the OP, I can't suggest any better approach other than what has already been suggested in this thread: To cut down to the bone any textual communication with even the slightest whiff of supplication - i.e. be decisive, don't ask in a qualifying way, et.c. and, if they do eventually flake, don't bother chasing them up over it but to quickly move onto new sets. But you should be opening new sets whenever you get the opportunity, ideally every day around 10 if possible, in any case. In that way, the new leads you'll have developed will help to take your mind off the dead ends that are an inevitable part of the Game. It's just unfortunate that, as the cornucopia of options that women enjoy seems to be in a never-ending phase of expansion at the moment, the amount of work you have to put in through daygame, will need to increase accordingly just to keep pace. But the most important thing is you're cold approaching, so keep up the good work.

Messages In This Thread