rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (07-10-2018 07:37 AM)droughtmeat Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2018 06:14 AM)JayGould Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2014 05:36 PM)BarryInSF Wrote:  

You guys are confusing marriage with monogamy. The happiest alphas I know swing with their wives. It's a win-win.

Truthfully, if you "swing with your wife" and let her get fucked by other men, you are as far away from an alpha as one could ever be.

It's fine if you have sex with other women. But never let your woman do that stuff.

but isn't that essence of the theories surrounding the similarities between humans and bonobos? That essentially limiting the number of your or your wife's sexual partners leads to sexual frustration and boredom, which is a key reason for divorce.

I admit, I'd probably struggle with that, but I think there is some truth to it.

Women do not care as much about sex as men do. It is an emotional need for women, not physical. Hence, as long as she is emotionally fulfilled (family to take care of, a husband who can lead) then she will never feel the need to have sex with other men (unless perhaps if she's been on the cock carousel before you wifed her up, in which case you made a mistake in the first place).

As men we have an innate need for sexual variation. Women do not. Hence, an open relationship where your wife is allowed to sleep with other men should be out of the question.

Messages In This Thread