rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approach anxiety & culture

Approach anxiety & culture

Quote: (04-22-2012 05:43 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Random Hookups, SNLs, people fucking in toilets, whatever you want. Germans stereotypically are maybe, as I wrote earlier, socially handicapped, but that doesnt mean that we dont fuck as much as everybody else. Sure, Germans aint got shit on Argentineans, when it comes to fearlessly approaching, for example, but still there are thousands of Germans spitting game everyday. Game works in Germany, like everywhere else. Day game does, too, I did it and so can you.

Lived in Germany for three years and wanted to confirm what he says, that people do fuck and do go out, but the whole vibe has something wrong to it, that I as a southern european find hard to crack. The first thing is the social circle issue. People dont want to loose their friends or make new ones because, I believe, they are afraid of judgement and rejection. So they cling for decades to what they have as if to feel "saved" from having to go out there and make things happen, specially girls give off that vibe of "being saved", which is exactly the opposite of what you can learn in Day Bang. Some call it "abundance mentality", or lone wolf, independent approach to life, that you really only find in outsiders who come from a worse economic background or had to struggle with the language. Two times happened to me that girls say "if you had approached me 2 years ago I would have for sure been with you", after rejecting me for "having a boyfriend", which shows that they didnt use to get day cold approached, no matter if they are hot or not. They are surprised that you do, some even praise you for it, they do understand it takes balls.

And that leads us to the second topic, the way germans socialize. Im speaking of more or less "germanized" people (because eastern europeans are more relaxed, italians, greeks... are always good vibe), of course, say, arab migrants have a whole different view on game and sexuality. I would describe the way native germans communicate as "formulaic rambling". They usually have bland opinions, very generalistic, even though they always think they are way more clever than you. They are not "direct". What that word means is your flaws shall be called out inmediately, but if you call them out they will deny things or try to act as if you are crazy or making things up. They try to navigate through life without making much noise, they want to be accepted. I have a german friend that has a long term relationship since 2 years. Now the girl parts to university in a city far from here, and the guy simply cant let go. He refuses to move on because deep inside he knows he has no game. And guess how she got the girlfriend (a pretty and fit blonde)? EXACTLY, you know it. She even was the FIRST girl she met in the city, introduced to him by HER sister, being my mate friend with friends of the sister. So many people absolutely depend on social circle, you see it when you go out, they always go in big groups, to "have fun", which is drink, shout, dance, and walk around. It feels like fear is floating in the air unless you are protected by your pack and "saved" by your girlfriend or boyfriend.

Im not so good in night game, im still young and beggining in the game, but overall I think day game is STILL a better option for outsiders, specially if you look a bit different and come from exotic countries. You caThe language is necessary though, unless you have the luck of finding the right girl (horny and drunk) in the right moment in the right place in the right time of HER life. Anyway you can almost always make some english work, but its more like a tool between foreigners, you are expected to speak german. What Im increasingly observing anyway is that you have to take the chances as quick as you can. If you give them not days, but hours, they will flake with lame excuses, or plain ignore you. They are very disrespectful and entittled in general. I find it best to use the surprise factor in order to make things flow the way you want, and not the way they want, because they dont know what they want, aside of having things as easy as possible in every way (again, the "I have a boyfriend, im saved" attitude, and if its not the boyfriend, its the father, and if not the State. Most girls are "strong independent womyn" which sometimes is annoying, in my opinion.)

Thats my take on german girls and gaming in southern germany, quite negative, I wont apologise because it is the reality I observe every day. I guess that when I leave this country I will have suddenly much more success, as when Goku from Dragon Ball trained with a lot of atmospheres of pressure, and afterwards with normal pressure moves at lightspeed. Probably after this "correct and friendly" hellhole that is southern Germany is over, I will find places usually considered hard to game, such as Italy or Spain, just average or even easy. Im still a begginer in gaming though, but thats my 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread