rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

I guess this counts despite me being in her pussy for literally 1 minute.

+1 2nd of a lifetime. Mexican 5, in Mexico they call this type of chick a camaron (shrimp) because her body is good but face is ugly.

This was a terrible experience, I got invited to a party by a RVF member (thanks TwinTurbo) and I had fun. Got with 2 chicks and they were best friends which was a problem but later it was just me and 2 chicks in the house after the party. I was extremely drunk and she was tipsy too. I get in the bed and she jerks me off, I tell her to give me head about 10 times. She says no, I say if you don't give me head we're not having sex. Im so drunk without head I cannot get it up. She commands me to put my condom on and I do but I barely fuck her, I tell her again if you want me to fuck you have to suck me off. She says no and indirectly kicks me out. I leave asap. That girl pissed me off, extremely bad experience and I hated her attitude.

Messages In This Thread