rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heat Wave Thread

Heat Wave Thread

Quote: (07-04-2018 05:18 AM)Kona Wrote:  

I'm still waiting for that acid rain. When I was a kid (((they))) said that shit was gonna pour death from the sky all over me.

Thanks for reminding me...totally forgot about that. Acid rain, over-population, global warming (now global climate change), cutting 6-pack plastic rings (which I still do to this day). I wish I remembered all the ridiculous things schools taught us.

I spent last weekend and the 4th standing in waste deep beautiful blue water on Lake Michigan off the sand dunes. People don't realize how much West Michigan shoreline has the most beautiful beaches for 2 months out of the year.
...drinking beer. I'll take the 90' weather.

In the evening I can drive to a stream and go trout / steel-head fishing, although I'd prefer a little cooler temps for that. Maybe head up for some middle-of-nowhere camping on a trout stream.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread