rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta and White Knight Thread

Beta and White Knight Thread

My aunt's husband is a cuck white knight. He's a stereotypical IT administrator (dresses like a geek, geeky haircut, nervous laugh, poor posture, geeky glasses) and they recently had a kid (both are in their mid 50s). Wouldn't surprise me if he's a 50 year old virgin. Everyone here knows it but cuck face does exist.

I think at that age it's irresponsible to have children and my aunt has point blank asked me that I watch out for my niece. I didn't promise her anything since it's not my fault they waited so long to have kids and I'm frankly struggling as a late bloomer. I want a family as well but I want to protect my kid(s). I obviously want to party around a bit but not forever.

Never forget that nice wimpy guys finish last. Ever since I met the guy I swore up and down that would never be me.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread