rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Belgrade Summer '18

Project Belgrade Summer '18

Quote: (07-04-2018 09:09 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Bonjour mon ami,

I never doubted the rental price of his flat in Kharkov (175€ if I recall), hell I can even get lower than that in some bad neighborhood of Saltovka by "50 let VLKSM".

But the bar incident was totally fake news.

Salut Rocha!

Regarding the bar incident, well, NOLA told me the bouncers were motivated by some money, plus his saying that Superior Climber belonged to a much-disliked group. Not impossible, all this incident - especially as almost anything is plausible when it comes to Ukrainian men (and bouncers at that). I would put close to nothing past Ukrainian bouncers, no disrespect intended.

As to the reason behind the punching of Climber, well, I am not at all into fight-club situations, but some people are; real-life training might be useful, I just wouldn't do that.

In any case, I am just saying that NOLA seemed calm, well-informed and intelligent over the phone, and he gave me an account of the meeting with PP, that is distinct. But I cannot know what is true or not, and it is no business of mine.

Regarding Belgrade, NOLA told me that many Ukrainian women now come to Belgrade to get married with men of similar culture (Serbians). Well, if true it is interesting, as it would widen the pool of females to be found there.

Personally, I think EE is getting less and less open each passing year to age-gap acceptance, except 2d tier Russia, so, I am not that interested in gaming there (vacationing in Summer though, with occasional gaming, is OK). Nothing beats Asia if you are like, late thirties or forty, and still want heavy successful gaming.

Messages In This Thread