rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rapid Fat Loss Diet : A writeup

The Rapid Fat Loss Diet : A writeup

I'm back on the rapid fat loss diet train again. I got up to 165 LB this spring from working every day and getting virtually no exercise. Today is 8 days on the diet.

My starting weigh in was 74.6 kg (164.5 LB) and I'm down to 72.8 kg (160.5 LB).

I was hurting on Monday. Fine walking around, but had next to no energy when I went for a jog, so I upped my calorie intake slightly. I'm now fully functional, but still showing weight loss progress.

I've been eating mainly meat, a bit of fruit and all the non-starchy vegetables I can eat. Today is carb-recharge day.

One area that I've struggled in the past was enjoying my end of day wind-down routine when cutting weight. I usually like a beer or two in the evening (not every evening, but many), just because it's nice to sips something fizzy. I've substituted mineral water instead. No calories and to me, there's no difference in the relaxation in brings. I'm not planning to give up beer, but as I continue in life, I may stick to once a week as a treat, rather than a more regular part of my routine. I can drink whiskey instead any other day I want to drink. Sure, high calorie count, but no high carb quantity.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread