rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

+1.

10th notch for the year.

I was out at a bar, drinking with some friends over the weekend. There was this cute, twenty-year-old bartender working there that night. The first thing I noticed about her is that she had some massive tits. She was definitely not fat, but she did have a 'solid' build, if you know the type? I was into her and she seemed into me too. Everytime I approached the bar for a drink, I'd chat and flirt with her.

At 1.45am she came up to our table and told us that it was last drinks, and the bar would be closing in 15 mins. I asked her if she knew any good bars around that were still open. She recommended a nearby pub, and added that she'll be going there for a drink after she finished work. I took that as a good sign.

My friends and I bounced off to this bar and continued drinking. About an hour later she also arrived with two of her bartender friends. I approached her and we started chatting.

Anyway, we ended up hanging out together until the wee hours of the morning, we both got really drunk; then we went back to mine and had sex.

After a good start to 2018 (9 girls in 5 months), I had been on a bit of a dry spell: almost two months. So I thoroughly enjoyed this bang.

Messages In This Thread