rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

Quote: (07-02-2018 10:10 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2018 10:38 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Ok here is the biggest post of my RVF career.

+1. Mexican fresa 7, amazing body, tits ass, legs. 18yrs. 1st. Of. A. Lifetime.

This is why I signed up to RVF, to lose my V card and from today it's nowhere to be found. Before this I have gotten about 6 girls to my bed but it always ended with either nothing, fingering or a handjob. Today was my first blowjob and first real bang.

I met this girl off tinder and this was a 3rd date bang. Went to 2 art museums then for Mexican food then to my house. At my house I had indigestion so that was not good. It took me 2 hours to get head and then bang, yes 2 hours. At first she wouldn't let me put my hand on her pussy but then I drove her crazy and she couldn't resist.

Head was actually my favourite, it induced a tingling sensation in all my body, her head game made me feel paralysed. I didnt even ask for a bj, she took my dick and put it in her mouth. Toe curling shit. Then I put a condom on - it made me less hard which I hated and I banged her missionary for 5 mins, cos of the condom I lost my boner. It was a shame cos I didnt bust but it was still good.

Then her mother called 10 times saying where are you, screaming in spanish. Then I got dressed, took her to a taxi. Today was a day ill never forget, I love this girl and this girl loves me. She is officially my 1st plate and I will see her frequently. This is why I love Mexicanas, they will take you to churches, museums and teach you culture and then after suck you like you're the king and call you papi. Viva Mexico Cabrones!

How'd you get over the indigestion? I've had that shit ruin opportunities that were nearly a slam dunk. First BJ too? Congrats.

It just subsided, thanks and yes first ever BJ, I told my girl I love her when she did it, am I beta? [Image: biggrin.gif]

To all the virgins out there I have to say pulling your dick out for the first time in front of a girl is the scariest thing in the world but there will be a point where you need to let go of all your insecurities and channel into your manhood. In them 2 hours there was a switch in my brain where I stood up and just went for it. Fake it till you make it works, people would have never guessed I was a virgin until I told them. If not for this forum I would not be here in Mexico at age 19 living my life, having success with women. I owe it big time to anybody who helped me. I'll be posting here more often, that's for sure.

Messages In This Thread