rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luggage Data Sheet

Luggage Data Sheet

Quote: (07-02-2018 06:10 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

I got some Eagle creek packing cubes and thought they were really awesome on my last trip. Organized everything and also saved a ton of space not to mention I knew where everything was so I didn't have to dig through my bag to find something. I might pick up some more for next time.

I love the Eagle creek packing cubes (other companies now make them as well). I have a variety of sizes -- and they work really well to keep everything organized. They look expensive, but you can buy them new at half price on ebay if you look around. I also use their compression bags and garment folders:

https://shop.eaglecreek.com/packing-orga...der-m.html

There is a 30-second video at the end of that web page that shows exactly how the pack-it system works. When I travel, people are amazed when they see my open suitcase and how well it is organized. It looks like it was packed by an autistic savant, but it actually takes far less time to pack and organize using this system than it does just trying to randomly stuff everything you need into a suitcase. You just pick and choose what you need from the pack-it system. The only problem is that you will save so much space that it becomes far easier to go overweight! Highly recommended.

Messages In This Thread