rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I do anything wrong?

Did I do anything wrong?

Quote: (06-27-2018 06:08 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Sometimes I think guys make the mistake of excusing bad game by telling themselves they're "outcome independent." It's fine to try new things out and see how it goes, but don't do something deliberately foolish just because you can't think of anything else to do.

Honestly, the expired condom thing could have been a funny thing to do (though probably not in this case, judging by her previous reaction), but when you started saying shit about telling her you have the genes for making people lick their fingers, I have to confess I wasn't thinking to myself, "Wow, man, this guy has the outcome independence thing nailed down flat." lol

I think birthday cat hit it on the head with this one - you're overthinking and overgaming. If I were you I'd keep it simple. Stop by the store and buy something again. Pretend like the condom thing never happened. Flirt with her like a normal, confident guy and if she seems receptive like she initially did last time around, ask her out and get her number.

There's really no reason to make this seduction stuff so complicated.

Yes, agreed with the gaming vets here. It's very easy to overgame and give off too much a player vibe. When a girl likes you, which in this case is very obvious, since she was flirting back, you don't have to "game" her. Be confident, flirty, always be leading the interaction, pull a little back when necessary.

There's many sets in which a girl appeared receptive, but I lost them because I overgamed her.

Messages In This Thread