rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brutal Bronx Bodega Stabbing Triggers Moral Dilemna

Brutal Bronx Bodega Stabbing Triggers Moral Dilemna

I'm with RDF here. Usually, I don't comment on these matters, but you're definitely writing as if the kid did this to himself. And yes before some of you jump in, 15 years old is still a kid to me. This young boy never got arrested, no known gang affiliations, was a proud member of NYPD Explorers, a program for high school students aspiring to be police officers. It was a case of mistaken identity.

The reason why it's getting so much press is unlike other gang crimes/murders, this was a 15-year-old good kid by all accounts, who wanted to join the police force, getting brutally murdered at the local corner store near his house by adult-aged m̶e̶n̶ savages.

To answer your question, I do not blame the bodega owner for not willing to directly intervene in the situation. Just like if I were to get into a physical altercation with a group of guys and my friends were too afraid to help, I wouldn't shame them for not helping, I would just never hang around said friends again. It's my right to dictate what sort of people I want in my life. Just like it's the people's right within that community to not want to do business at this bodega again.

-CD

Messages In This Thread