rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why D.C. Might Not Suck

Why D.C. Might Not Suck

Quote: (03-18-2012 01:00 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I have seen on occasion reasonable ratios in bars ... before 11 pm.
Quote: (03-18-2012 05:29 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

My issue with DC is not so much the ratios, its the attitude. ... a girl put her hand up flat in the universal gesture for "stop" when I politely and casually approached her on the dancefloor.

The ratios support the attitude. After 11:00 p.m., she knows she is the prize.

Quote: (03-18-2012 12:42 PM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

So your only options is to day game where women put a bitch shield and even have the nerve to call you a rapist if you tell them "you look good"

Only a beta would surreptitiously whisper "you look good". Instead, you smile and confidently ask "Is that granola good?"

I feel like complainers are not adapting to the DC locations and strategy changes. Some guys know where to meet women (Textile Museum, jazzercise, happy hours, etc.). When they do, the women complain there are no decent men. They only meet creepy or obnoxious dudes who use night game during the day. They meet guys who try to dry hump them on the dance floor. And they meet older, married men at happy hour. Or they meet supplicating Capitol Hill betas at cockfests. They have trouble meeting "normal" "real men". Some guys can capitalize on this. Others use the wrong strategy in the wrong place at the wrong time, and then complain it doesn't work.

Messages In This Thread