rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Injury From Sex?

Penis Injury From Sex?

Quote: (06-25-2018 09:14 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2018 08:39 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2018 02:10 PM)Jack Gignac Wrote:  

I'll try summarize this quick. Didn't see any threads on this and think it's important.

I was having sex with a girl I previously had sex with one other time. She was on top and slipped back on my dick when on top. I quickly got out of the compromising position in less than a second but I definitely heard a bit of a 'crack' sound. Was still able to maintain my boner and finish and it didn't hurt so thought I got out with just a warning.

Though I did some research that made me anxious about penile fractures. Went to the walk in clinic and doctor said probably did some damage but nothing worth going to emergency as there was no tenderness or discoloration. It hurts at the base.

Never letting a girl ride me again as that's the position where it's most likely to happen.

Though I feel that the doctor was not thorough enough as he did not order any tests or anything and this sort of thing is apparently a medical emergency.

Anyone else have this happen? This happened Thursday and still feels sore at the base. My boners are seemingly normal but also might have a slight droop when it's not fully hard.

Was able to have sex though but it slightly hurt going in doggy some of the times.

Any tips? I'm hopeful it will fully recover in a week or two.

I think it's important to post cause I didn't know the dangers of this that well and being a game forum we're more exposed to risky sex than the average dude so our chances of this happening goes up exponentially.

The lack of empathy from this sort of problem so far that I've felt is truly disappointing.

I would recommend doing some collagen hydrolysate supplementation for connective tissue maintenance in general, but also to improve healing of this "injury." (Great lakes CH is a good brand.) Some anti-inflammatory topicals might also be worth it, to curb inflammation. As absurd as it sounds, almond oil could be a good choice for this. (Maybe mixed in with a few drops of spearmint essential oil.)

I`m just thinking out loud as to what I would do in a similar situation. (I am a molecular biologist also.) I would try to skip pro inflammatory foods, (sugar, flour, alcohol, seed oils) at least for a period. (Go paleo.) You want to avoid excessive inflammation resulting from a penile injury, since it can in some cases lead to fibrosis, which is simply excessive collagen formation. Penile fibrosis is referred to as a condition called Peyronie`s "disease," but it`s simply inflammation/injury and resulting fibrosis. Not trying to scare you at all, but doing what you can to curb the inflammatory response with the tools I mentioned+giving your dick a rest is a good idea. It`s also best to see a Urologist about this (if there is no improvement with the things I mentioned) and not a GP.

awesome thanks. I supplement with a grass fed collagen every morning in my coffee and I do intermittent fasting paleo + carb backloading with white rice on training days [Image: smile.gif]

I know the best urologist in the city and sent him an email but I'm also going to call his office. He's really in demand and took 6 months to see him first time though. But worth a shot!

I started using emu oil (I use this for my face anyways and aloe vera (that I have leftover from a finger burn while cooking and it totally healed it).

Yeah Pernoie's Disease seems like a bitch and not gunna lie sorta feels like that now but it's still really early so I'm hopeful of a full recovery. My dick isn't that big i'm like 6.5 inches long 5.5 inches thick. Good enough though but wouldn't wanna fuck with it.

what would you wager recovery time? I was hoping like a week or two... not sure if I should even be having sex or not because I think lasts night session made it a bit worse in doggy. More sore than I remember it being yesterday. Or could just be ebb and flow...

I watched a youtube video how dennis rodman broke his dick 3 times and he got some sorta anti-boner pill

his sounds more severe though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qquonF8w...qQ&index=6

I have no idea about recovery time, but I would give it a complete rest until it feels normal again. No fapping nor sex.
Good luck!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread