rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can we end forum beef?

How can we end forum beef?

Quote: (06-25-2018 11:53 PM)Redcloud Wrote:  

WIA is a great example of this. He is one the greatest minds and writers in The Game, but he's been relegated to the "Black Man Options" thread for years. How many new posters even know who he is?

Roosh is a very smart person, and it's no surprise that the forum discourse and majority opinion has reflected his own personal evolving belief system, almost identically, for the past decade.

Whether that's for better or worse is up for debate, but that's where the beef comes from: some guys have been given a microphone, others a muzzle.

Perhaps I'm nitpicking but this implies that he's been banished and that his input is unwanted.

Archie is not very vocal about political viewpoints and that is his choice. As far as I'm concerned, everyone has a choice and he chooses not to be involved; there is nothing wrong with that. Not everyone faps to politics and that's great.

No one is conspiring against him and telling him "know your place, negro!" If he wanted to spread out on the forum, that'd most likely be welcomed since he's one of the greatest minds we have on a number of topics.

He is very much a part of the core membership of RVF and it's a bit unfair to imply that he's been put out to pasture in some inferior thread. If anything, The black man options thread is the BEST PURE GAME THREAD on this forum. I regularly tell guys to read that thread if they want to get the distilled wisdom of some of the forum greats.

Also, if you look, Archie has over 300 reps, I think there are only like 2-3 other people who have that many reps and many of his reps come from 0-5 rep newbies. He is very well-known.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread