rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Industrial Shithole thread (Ukraine)

Industrial Shithole thread (Ukraine)

Quote: (03-18-2012 03:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2012 02:18 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

If thats a normal conversation with ukrainian girls..
they dont sound very smart at all.
I can find middle schoolers that can make better conversation than that

When I read your message I thought of american women who complain that guys aren't witty enough.

The guys who stay in this part of the world prefer attractiveness and femininity over brains. I don't judge men who prefer American and Danish women that can talk about politics and the environment and shit like that.

In America, we view conversation as the means to good times. Silences are frowned upon. This is a uniquely Western phenomenon.

Greek kamaki: Keep it coming. Your advice is very accurate for the environment I'm in.

Don't get me wrong, I'm American too, so I understand where you're coming from.

Now that I think about it, maybe I've been looking at it without a more open mind.
I could care less if the girl has any brains when I'm trying to get her out of her pants.
But I often feel like the conversation is going nowhere when I play the question an answer game.

Maybe i've been assuming the dull conversation, even among German chicks, is because of lack of interest.
It could be the chick is just empty headed, which often causes me to walk off first..thinking this is going nowhere.

Ill have to remember this when I cross the border to poland

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread