rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Cars

On Cars

Quote: (06-14-2018 04:38 PM)Pancho Wrote:  

What you guys think of Chevy Camaros? Seems like girls like them a lot and they got lots of publicity because of the transformers movies.

I want to buy a 2018 Camaro.

Not sure what the stereotype is for them now, but when I was younger and the IROC series of Camaros were in vogue, they had a following, particularly among Northeast Italian Americans, Jersey girls, etc. The joke was:

Q: What does IROC stand for?
A: Italian Retards Out Cruising. (It really stood for International Race of Champions, a sort of all-star race series where Camaros were used by every participant).

I think today the Camaro still does well with younger people, generally. Much more so than the Corvette, believe it or not. The Corvette is a great performer but still kind of has the stigma of being the successful plumbers car, even though GM has been doing their best to shake that image.

Current generation Camaros probably don't hurt you at all with women and may even help with some. But if you're targeting younger American women and drive a Corvette of any persuasion, unfortunately there's a good chance her dad might also have one. Who knows, maybe that could help in an unexpected kind of way.

Messages In This Thread