rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it that transsexuals have only become a thing very recently?

Why is it that transsexuals have only become a thing very recently?

Quote: (06-24-2018 07:33 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2018 04:50 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I suspect this shaman-transsexual connection is gross misinterpretation propagated by transsexuals to show the "ancient and spiritual" side of their deviancy.

Agree 100%, that's why I threw charlatan in there. I just assume that throughout history one or more may have survived by fooling people that they were different / special.

Its clear that there is some type of driving force behind the tranny movement. I don't not believe it is the tranny themselves, however, that are behind the wheel.

Think about it, how many transexuals have any of you met in your lives? Now think how many of them smoke crack/method, use heroin, or are addicted to opiates or use any other hard drugs?

Every damn one of them.

Are you really a woman trapped in a mans body since birth? Or did you smoke enough crack to fuck your brain to the point that cutting off your dick seems like a good idea?

Plus, how many transexuals lead successful lives? Most of them the only thing they can do is stand on a street corner and wait for a wierdo that wants a blowjob. This wierdo only wants a blowjob from a tranny to justify in their own mind that they aren't gay. The questionability of the gender helps ease the pain. (At least thats what my friend told me.)

Thus, Granny's aren't capable of doing anything, let alone pushing a global agenda. You seriously think,a bunch of Granny's scheduled a meeting with George Soros and some of (((them))) at headquarters in Jerusalem? They don't have the wherewithal.

I've seen some cute ones though.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread