rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this Beta?

Was this Beta?

Enough BS, guys, here's the story.

My name is Quentin. In the past I used to work in a video store and my life was going nowhere, me and my bud Roger used to constantly watch shitty movies. We even wrote our own script and wanted it to become a movie; pretty weird because we didn't do fim school and Hollywood competition is legendary. Yet, one time I got lucky, I met some dude at a Hollywood party who seemed to like my shit.

After that, things moved quickly, I got into directing and some of the movies became instant classics, like the Reservoir movie and Pulp Fiction. I picked up a few awards at the Oscars and Cannes. Hell, I even got into the small circle of directors (such as Scorsese) who get the right for 'final cut' before my third movie. Now, I live large and every four to five years I release a movie that get worldwide audiences excited. Every time. Hell, even critics seem to love me.

Was that beta?

Messages In This Thread