rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving up on South Beach. Where are the local Latin women in Miami?

Giving up on South Beach. Where are the local Latin women in Miami?

Quote: (06-22-2018 05:29 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2018 04:14 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Its not the first time I've been to Miami, but it appears the quality on SoBe keeps going down everytime I go.

Around South Beach, I'm not seeing the quality of latin women I'd expect in Miami. They certainly exist, but I've finally realized South Beach isnt the place to meet them. . The latinas I saw on Tinder were 10x more attractive than anything I saw out and about on South Beach. [b]The one thing I noticed: they were usually 5-15 miles away. No where near South Beach[/b]. Most I spoke to were more inland (Kendall and Hialeah).

I'm wondering what district in Miami attracts these women for the nightlife. Would Downtown Miami (or even Brickell) have given me more options to meet them?

I'm mostly looking for a scene that combines the local women with the upscale, high-end scene Miami is known for. If neither exist together, let me know where I should be looking.... I'd prefer the local latin women over a high end scene.

When I was in SoBe I noticed a lot of hot girls on the dating apps about 4 miles away - which put them in Brickell.

Latinas or just hot girls in general?

Quote: (06-22-2018 05:37 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Brickell.... Highest quality in Miami.
Coral Gables is second.
Kendall is third.

Stay the fuck away from Hialeah unless you want to be robbed, capture some free range chickens, or maybe a stray dog.

I find it hard to believe you can't find hot Latinas in SOBE, though.

Saw a few at the beach during the day but not so much in the nightlife. The ones at the beach were usually always in a large group I probably wasnt hitting the right spots if thats the case. It was mostly British/Euro tourists or southern black people at the spots I went to on SoBe. Didnt see much of a latina presence

Messages In This Thread