rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are you looking for? Tinder / Online apps

What are you looking for? Tinder / Online apps

Quote: (06-21-2018 05:57 AM)coffeedrinker Wrote:  

However, when it comes to tinder, I've had such a wide mix of experiences that I find it hard to calibrate my approach.

Innocent looking girls that seem to want me to go full on sexual references etc soon as.

'Outgoing girls' that bring up sexual topics themselves but then punish you if you respond in similar way.

I've had two tinder bangs and about 10 tinder dates and most of these girls wanted at least some level of comfort built in msging. Hence why I sometimes seem to overdo it.

This might be because my profile is a bit tame and thus attract girls who have no idea what they want. I need 1 or 2 better face pics as atm, the dog in my first photo is probably the only reason some hot girls match with me. Tried some photo shoots out with a friend but they come out staged so waiting for some good holiday photos.

My rule is to just setup dates. I have a minimal amount of small talk/banter that I put into online dating (when I do it, I don't anymore). "Comfort building": this is just delaying the date from happening. If a girl isn't comfortable meeting up right away, she's probably not going to. You can't make someone comfortable with a text from a stranger.

You're in the recruiting business not the sales business. The goal isn't to attract chicks, it's to find chicks YOU like and pursue them - because you've got to like them first before they like you. Once you make that shift, I think you'll be more successful and less all over the place.

Messages In This Thread