rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Industrial Shithole thread (Ukraine)

Industrial Shithole thread (Ukraine)

Quote: (03-17-2012 09:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Also I think my backstory is causing problems.

Girl: "Why are you here?"

Option 1: "I'm an English teacher." I'm suited up in the club and I teach English for $6 an hour.. really? [Image: lol.gif]

On the one hand, $6 an hour is good pay in most parts of FSU. On the other hand, going there to "start a business" is probably much more interesting and rich-appearing. You have to remember that wealth is much more important in the FSU than it is in the West.

I know a girl in the Ukraine who spent three months in the hospital over an ruptured appendix. First it was misdiagnosed, then there were complications once they took it out. Lousy medical care apparently is common for the non-upper class. Having your own bedroom in the Ukraine is somewhat of a luxury. It's my understanding that it's not uncommon for families to share kitchens with other families. Meanwhile the rich have servants and are driving around in Mercedes SUVs. The difference in lifestyles between rich and poor is much more dramatic in the FSU.

My Ukrainian girlfriend asked me about other Ukrainian girls I had dated before her. I reluctantly revealed some info about them and she was immediately jealous. I remember one of the first things she said was "did you also tell them you were here to start a business?" She seems to think backstory is important. I responded to her, "yes, because that was my intent." BTW, I plan on returning to Ukraine in a couple months in another attempt to "start a business again" hehe.

Messages In This Thread