rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First steps getting out there (field report, kinda)

First steps getting out there (field report, kinda)

Quote: (06-20-2018 01:27 PM)ZappBrannigan Wrote:  

Guess I should stop putting so much energy into online and just get out there, think the problem is I'm trying to put the cart before the horse. I'm not getting dates regularly by no means from Tinder, most of the matches (1-2 a week) go absolutely nowhere.

Yeah, get offline. Online is a crutch (I know I'm repeating old advice). If you live in a place with bars, coffee shops, malls, foot traffic, you're better off trying to make an impression in real life. For one thing, you'll progress much faster and not have to deal with the bullshit of apps, matching, writing profiles, pics, being catfished, and all the other shit that comes with online dating. Just use texts to setup dates at first and when you're more comfortable with each other, you can add in some text banter/cat gifs or whatever.

Girls want a guy to meet them in real life, they just have this idea it's not going to happen/impossible. I met my last girlfriend on a plane. I'm just sayin', 2018 there is no better time to go OFFLINE. Everyone is online and you will be in a league of your own offline.

Messages In This Thread