rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

I hadn’t seen this earlier-
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/artic...rest-video

I thought they smashed through his front door and nabbed him at his computer. It turns out they had an undercover car crash into his gate in front of his house to make a distraction. Alex came running outside to see what was going on (if it was his gate he was probably pissed off) and then once a bunch of agents rushed him he realized the game was up. His computer was left inside logged in to the admin of Alpha Bay so he handed over all the keys without much effort. He still had a chance to do something with his computer once he heard the crash at the gate.

If I was living that life I’d be so paranoid every loud noise would spook me and I would probably go Yasser Arafat and never sleep in the same place twice.

I can’t find it now, but I remember reading something similar about Silk Road when they took down Ross Ulbricht in the San Francisco library- the FBI had a couple stage a fake fight in front of him to distract him while they swooped his laptop.

Messages In This Thread