rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luggage Data Sheet

Luggage Data Sheet

Quote: (06-18-2018 01:23 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2018 01:11 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

I also bought a Pacsafe backpack for everyday use and as my carry on and it was the perfect size for my needs.

I was just about to post about Pacsafe.

I saw this model in person two months ago: Vibe 40 anti-theft 40L carry-on backpack

I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of the build and how well designed it was - and I do consider myself as somewhat of a backpack conoisseur, haha.

I had just bought a new everyday bag, but was very tempted to get it anyways. Maybe soon.

While I do not own any Pacsafe luggage, I am a big fan of Pacsafe products. I own several of their security products. Honestly, this bag is a copy of the original MEI design that has been around for over thirty years -- and that other companies have copied over the years. I own this MEI bag and it is great to use on European Airlines where wheels would otherwise place you over the skimpy European airline weight limits. At one time, it was considered the best all-around travel bag in the world for the price.

https://meipacks.myshopify.com/collectio...i-voyageur

Messages In This Thread