rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FIFA World Cup (Soccer Side Only)

FIFA World Cup (Soccer Side Only)

I want to give a shout out to my favorite team Mexico for defeating Germany. It was a historic game for them. I also want to give a shout out to Mexico coach Juan Carlos Osorio for masterfully and tactically calling a great game. Osorio took so much shit by the Mexican media last year for losing 4-1 against Germany's B team at the Confederations Cup and they almost sacked him. This is sweet revenge for him to say the least.

I still remember the World Cup drawing about 6 months ago. Osorio's reaction when he knew that Mexico was facing Germany in their first game in the WC was troubling at the time. His reaction was not of worry, or fear. He had a great big fucking smile on his face. He knew then and there that Mexico had a great opportunity to make history if they beat the best team in the world in the grandest stage of them all in the first game. He wanted to face Germany.

No one gave this team a chance. According to simulations, Mexico had an 11% chance of winning. People were talking about Germany beating Mexico by 5 or 6 goals.

Ochoa played great.

Herrera played great

Chuky Lozano played great.

They all played great.

The games get easier for Mexico in the rest of the group stage. Mexico on paper should be able to beat both Sweden and South Korea and they have a good chance now to top their group.

As a soccer fan, I love underdog stories. So great to see and so great to be alive.

Messages In This Thread