rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone moved from Europe to USA permanently?

Anyone moved from Europe to USA permanently?

Quote: (06-16-2018 09:18 PM)traveler97 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 07:38 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

This is my first time in the states, I have been in the USA for over a week now, more specifically NYC, Boston and small towns in New England. I came to see family/friends and to see if life really is as good as they say it is. I had mixed expectations but had high hopes from the beginning.

In short it didn't dissapoint, I have been loving how everything is in the states, life is sweet on the other side of the pond. I want to become a US citizen.

Has anyone started a new life in America from Europe/any other part of the world and how did you make it happen?

Also, why shouldn't I want to move here - apart from the obvious problems like obesity, shallow people etc?

I honestly don't understand why America gets hated on this forum, maybe the grass is greener effect is strong but USA has everything for me, sociable culture, varied environments, good women, good food, good economy - the list can go on and on.

Do not make too hasty decisions, the US are great, especially for work (really high salaries compared to Europe), and good quality of life, but without a job, they can be far worse than Europe.
Don't forget that.

People who value their own hard work, ingenuity, and initiative do not worry about not having a job -- or suckling at the nipple of the welfare state. Worrying, or even thinking, about such a thing exhibits a loser's mentality. If you work to create value, you will never lack employment. Then the only thing you need to worry about is how soon you can create your own business.

Messages In This Thread