rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone moved from Europe to USA permanently?

Anyone moved from Europe to USA permanently?

I agree that the OP should spend more time and actually attempt to "live" in the US for say, a month or 2, before making the decision to move to the US.

The cities on your list are all very good. Besides perhaps Philly, your list plus DC, Bay Area, and arguably Atlanta are the tier 1 cities in the US (imo, Philly while declining is still tier 1 for now). All of them are excellent choices for hustling and busting ass for your career when in your mid-late 20s. I agree with everything Dragan has said.

Bay Area has a very strong East Asian flavor; while notoriously bad for women, there's no where better to hustle if you work in tech or something tech-related. Its very walkable, touristic, and has good architecture.

Atlanta is a jack of all trades tier 1 city ranked slightly below the big names that you listed, but is decent for pussy, and if you like rap music and black girls, this is the place to be in the US. Probably one of the few cities in the US with a large and highly visible black middle/upper class, and more hot black girls than hot white girls. It has a flashy Hollywood vibe, with a lot of fancy cars, hotels, shopping, and nightclubs.

If you want to visit Austin, I might recommend Nashville instead especially if Houston is on your list. Nashville is essentially a more conservative and much more culturally southern version of Austin. Country music is maybe 2/3 of all the music there. The quality of girls is high for US standards, and they're mostly blonde white girls. While Nashville has immigrants and a surprisingly large hipster/indie scene, it has much less of an international mixing pot vibe then the tier 1 cities.

Another good southern city with hot chicks is Charleston. Midsize cities in the Southeast as a whole still tend to preserve the unique Southern culture to at least a tangible degree.

Messages In This Thread