rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying a girl a drink

Buying a girl a drink

I'm not staunchly opposed to buying a girl a drink. Some guys here are saying "why not do it?" My whole attitude is: why do it. I mean, it's really not likely to make the pickup go any better. If she wants a drink, she can buy one herself. I just met the girl. Mostly I just never think to buy one for her, and if she asks for one (which I can't remember ever happening) it throws up a red flag for me anyway. I would make an exception if I invited her out on a date to an exclusive hotel bar or a small venue like that and I knew she doesn't make that much money, but most women make enough money these days to spend 30 or 40 bucks on a night out.

This really hasn't been too much of an issue with me, it's sort of like the issues of gay marriage and abortion. I don't really care about them. Let the homos marry and let the babies be scraped. I just don't want to see my taxes go up.

Messages In This Thread