rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Industrial Shithole thread (Ukraine)

Industrial Shithole thread (Ukraine)

Ukrainian women do not talk so much like polish.One needs to be sharp and to the point.Beating around the bush has no meaning.One also needs to pass the shit tests.
Generally my attitude is the Balkan King style.I dominate the place club,disco whatever.I buy girls drinks and then feel free to touch them etc.Ukrainian women can appear as dysfunctional from western point of view.They lack the flow or the integrity of all parts.They can get on your nerves if you are a talkative person.Power of silence.We in Balkans do not talk much.We say only the essentials.Ukrainian women like silent men who do not talk much.Sth like silent power.
Conversation.One needs to squeeze his brain to get rapport.I need to lower my expectations regarding what these girls know.Also recognize all mental games aka how long can you tolerate me if I do not talk or behave like shit.If you can tolerate the shit you prove yourself material for LTR or marriage Ukrainian women feed you with enough shit and never think it is enough.So if you cannot swallow some in the beginning it means that you will not tolerate them long term so they have to move.
Of course I am one step before I recognize what they do and respond accordingly.We eat shit with spoons here so it is not a problem.Generally cool attitude and indifference are keys to treat the Ukrainian mental state.Superior slavic treatment sth like that.If you get emotional you are lost by hand.
They also test your boundaries how much shit will you take without reacting?They want you to put a limit on that to show you are a man and not a sissy who will get overrun by them.Italians in this regard do awful.They cannot tolerate the shit and resign too early or are afraid to put an end to the shit so girls have no respect for them.Not the case with Balkans.O.K. I take long quantities of shit to show mental power and guts but I put a limit to this when the test becomes obviously to the direction of testing the amount I can get and how manly I will react.It is a complex mental game slavic women are masters in that.

Messages In This Thread