rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 day water-only fast completed
0 day water-only fast completed
Quote: (06-12-2018 12:04 AM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:53 PM)Bain Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:45 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Of course, this was in a fasting clinic where there were health and cooking classes to break up the day.

Cooking classes while doing a 14 fast?? lol.

I had no problem taking all the healthy cooking classes or walking through the cafeteria and watching people eat, but my suite mate, who was juicing, never lost hunger pangs and could not do it. In fact, I visited the buffet most days just to see what I would be eating during the re-feed. That 14-day water-only fast truly was much easier than I expected. I was really surprised. I actually felt worse during the re-feed. I would not recommend a long fast while working. Then again, everyone is different so it could work for some people.

That is a good point. During my ten day water only fast, -- on the 7th day I went to the market where they had a food festival happening -- and all that outdoor cooking and smells did not bother me or make me hungry. If I was doing a juice only fast - I would likely not be able to do that.

Hence, I find doing a 10 day intermittent fast - where I still eat once or twice a day -- more difficult to do than a 10 day water only fast.

So many are confused by this. You would think doing a water only fast would be more difficult - but it is more easy - bc I think you are shutting down your cravings whereas if you feed yourself even a little, the cravings get stimulated like a beast.

That is why doing a long water only fast is more easy to do than most think. Once you get past day three, it becomes a lot more easy.

Messages In This Thread