rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circle: is it needed to meet women ?

Social circle: is it needed to meet women ?

Quote: (06-07-2018 04:55 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  

It's not 'needed' but it is highly effective.

It's actually surprisingly rare that other people are truly boring. Most people have a sense of humour, have done some interesting things in their life, have subjects they know quite a lot about, have opinions on things that are surprisingly nuanced, and importantly, most people are themselves fairly interested in return. I could probably recall everyone I've thought was truly boring that I've met over the past few years, and the number would be quite low. Most of those would be girls - it's very, very rare to meet a man who is a complete dial tone, who has no interest in any aspect of the world around him about which he can talk with feeling and real knowledge.
That's not entirely true it depends on several factors such as age , intelligence , country,openness, When you think about it most guys tend to be either dumb or intelligent while women tend to be in the middle level of intelligence for the most part.

A lot of guys love to talk about the generic stuff like pop culture , sports, social circle drama or talk about their past experiences to impress you even more so then women these days. At least where i live it is the dominant form of male behavior but i can't really talk for every location on the earth but this seems to true in most developed countries as well

And guys who aren't like this are either omega or beta as fuck and if these certain type of dudes are out enjoying themselves they won't really be noticed or avoided like the plague

Those who even for the sake of their lives wouldn't be able to handle the basic human conversation shit should focus on niche sets were guys and girls like the second example congress, Maybe art exhibitions , wine testing, Some trippy hippie outdoors drug festival

Messages In This Thread