rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Lounge

Drunk Lounge

I'm in a small bar on the Gulf Coast, and an electric blues band is playing.

They are virtuosos, playing a cool and interesting mix of songs, with long periods of flagrantly creative and unusual guitar solos, bass lines I've never heard, tricky time signatures and key changes, a quick rendition of the theme song from The Andy Griffith Show, and so forth.

I remember going to a concert and ignoring the opening act, because I thought they always sucked. I finally decided to check them out after hearing them play Hendrix. The guy was playing the guitar behind his back, and then playing with his teeth. He was amazing, to my surprise.

I'd never heard of him, but he became very famous a few months later with an album called Double Trouble.

I doubt that kind of thing will happen with this group, but they're good like that.

I'm a Lucky boy!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread