rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santo Domingo: short notice post graduation trip

Santo Domingo: short notice post graduation trip

Hey guys, I just finished a grueling 2 year return to college to get my accounting degree. I bought a ticket to Santo Domingo yesterday for a 10 day trip before the rest of my life begins. There is so much information that I don't have time to sift through it with short notice before my trip. So I'm sorry if I am breaking the rules by repeating questions.

Background: white, 31 year old, 6 feet, 200 pounds, big and strong, bald, lived in Peru 2 years (proficient Spanish), rolling solo, and American.

I pipelined the last week or so on Tinder and Badoo and I had to stop because I couldn't keep track of all the girls that are seemingly desperate to fuck. I decided to book one night with AirBNB and got the guy's Whatsapp and he agreed to work out a deal with me outside of AIRBNB. So hopefully the place is decent enough and I don't have to fuck around with finding another place.

Last time I went to the DR I ended up getting blown by my AirBNB hostess who in hinesight I believe might have been a tranny. So I hope you guys can give me good enough advice to help me avoid repeating that.

Are there any cool day trips you guys might recommend? I heard Barahona is cool and 3 hours from SD. Anything worthwhile inland?

Are there exercise bars in the parks where dudes chill and smoke weed and do calisthenics? What about gym prices?

I'm staying in la zona colonial right by parque independencia. Are there any other cool areas of town or a better part of la zona colonial that I should think of staying in? I don't mind staying in the same place but it might be cool to explore a little bit.

I'll be checking out some bjj / kickboxing gyms. That is usually an instant social circle. So I hope to make some friends and get invited to some parties or something.

What should I do with my days? Besides working out and doing shit I do every day at home, how can I take advantage of SD? I was thinking about bringing a football to toss around with someone in a park or on the malecon where we can throw the ball at girls and get them to play with us.

Are there any worthwhile waterfalls or shit like that that wouldnt require more than a 2 day trip?

Should I rent a car if I plan on driving to somewhere an hour or two away? Or should I just take the bus? A car seemed pretty cheap from what I recall.

How easy is it to get weed?

Any resources for events (festivals, concerts, etc).

Any Rooshers in SD that want to meet up let me know. I'm down.

I'm going to attach some pictures of some of the chicks I pipelined. I usually end up getting into some shit, so I'll try to update this thread with my exploits.

In terms of girls, I don't mind shooting towards the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel as 10 days isn't enough time to fuck around with rich bitches.

Thanks in advance guys. Any advice is appreciated.

Messages In This Thread