rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In two minds about TRT therapy

In two minds about TRT therapy

Just to share my experience both on TRT (100mg/week in two shots with HCG) and coming off.

TRT worked. It raised my test level and I made muscle gains when I trained seriously. But to be honest, it’s hard to say whether the mental and sexual benefits were really from TRT or from a change in my environment (moving to Asia). Maybe both, but I have no idea how much can be attributed to each.

As far as coming off, I did not go through the “hell” LINUX described. But I did a PCT and if done correctly, it will give you a gentle landing rather than a crash. Here’s what I did. Once I stopped my T injections, I doubled my HCG dose per shot for two weeks. Then I stopped HCG and switched to Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Many use Clomid but that has too many estrogenic sides. I took 20 mg of Nolva daily for 3 weeks, then tapered down to 10 mg a day in the fourth week. In the 4 weeks I took nolva and in the two weeks thereafter, I took a low dose AI to prevent an estrogenic bounce. Allowing for individual variations, this is more or less the recommended PCT protocol that Drs. Crisler and Saya use to get their patents off TRT if they ever needed or wanted to.

It’s been 6 months since I stopped everything. I feel fine. I don’t feel that much different than when I was on TRT.

Messages In This Thread