rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saint Petersburg Scammers

The Saint Petersburg Scammers

Quote: (06-07-2018 06:54 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

If you check the menu and it says 13 Euros in writing, then how do they later claim that the price is actually 30 Euros?

WTF. Now I am in the mood for a mango mojito.

Very easy. Multiple ways.

They can say, it's outdated menu, happy hour price or even they can write prices in written, not 13 euro but thirteen euro. After all, you're in foreign country where you don't speak the native language and you don't really know anyone. %90 of the time, cops won't be on your side because they're also getting their cut from that bar/restaurant too.

I mean, you're talking like you are in a country where law applies. When bartender gives you €200 bill for 4 beers and if time is 11 pm, you have 2 bodyguards in front of the door, you just pay up instead of arguing usually. These kind of bars are not in center usually, they're either bars in basement or somewhere quiet.

I mean, I've seen some Italian bars charging €500 to Japanese tourists in Venice for few drinks.

Messages In This Thread