rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Well just got out of a 10 month LTR and am finally a free agent. It was technically an open relationship, but likely only on my end. Eventually, I got hit with an ultimatum for exclusivity (not the first), so I just opted to end things. Best head game of my life (Cathy Haven status) and we had a blast together. I may write about what I did right and wrong at a later date but in the coming weeks I'm gonna be way more active in this thread.

My only other current plate is a 7 nerdy older woman (34) who still has quite the tight body. She's kind of boring outside of the bedroom (yaps about work and other by the numbers topics), but I see her about every week or two. Closed her on night one and she even spent the night.

I have two dates back to back tonight (a thick 6 and 7 hipster) and tomorrow have a date with an 8 actress/yoga instructor that I'm looking forward to. Have only dated white girls in the past year. My goal here is to really up the quality. I've had quite a few chances with 8+ chicks but haven't been converting as often as I could. I am getting much better at getting girls to stick around, however. I've also been mostly focused on online game (the aforementioned girls are all online) but now that I have a lot more free time, I'm gonna resume nightgaming too. Stay tuned...

Messages In This Thread