rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obtain Second Citizenship: Comprehensive Review of Citizenship by Investment Programs

Obtain Second Citizenship: Comprehensive Review of Citizenship by Investment Programs

What about residency by investment? You generally have to acquire residency before you acquire citizenship.

I have heard that you can get residency in Panama by having only $2000 in the bank. You can apply for citizenship after five years. You only need to be in Panama for one day a year. Is this correct?

thread-67468...pid1751562

PerĂº requires that you have about $30,000 in the bank. But apparently you can take it out as soon as you get residency. I don't know how long it takes to get citizenship. Anyone know?

The President of Peru must sign each naturalization application -- and the previous President refused to sign any of them. So, anyone who did not know this fact wasted their time and money. This is the exact type of boots-on-the-ground information that you must obtain. I do not know the policy of the new President of Peru in this regard.

Messages In This Thread