rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After my latest date, I really feel like giving up.

After my latest date, I really feel like giving up.

Quote: (06-05-2018 09:28 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

I still keep trying to get my mind around why she went along with the finale, so thoroughly and so passionately.

I used to suffer these questions, but I think I've figured this one out.

There's a difference between enjoying the feeling of making out in general (or even having sex) and a very directed pair-bonding impulse towards you in particular.

Always remember that push comes to shove women will just close their eyes and rub their pussy or stick an inanimate dildo in themselves to get off. There is no sentimentality for her fingers or her dildo. It's merely a means to an end and she's usually conjuring up some fantasy in her head to complement the stimulation. That is a HUGE component behind the dating impulse for both genders. Women try to make it seem as though it's all about romance, but it's very much a pursuit of generic "pleasure" which is why it's associated with alcohol and blowing off steam on the weekends. Think of it like mutual masturbation or exchanging back-massages.

When the feelings are weak, the guy she's screwing around with is special only insofar as he meets the minimum level of physical attraction and she feels safe being touched by him. I used to think even this was some huge deal, but it's really not. Women can be surprisingly trusting in a way that seems positively foolhardy.

So I've had to work hard to untrain myself from feeling as though a woman allowing me to make out with her (or beyond) indicates she really likes me in particular as a person. It means I'm better than a perfect stranger but that's about it.

Messages In This Thread