rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study French in Africa

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-05-2018 03:04 AM)BacanT Wrote:  

Yea, I'm looking at average income per country too.
I'd prefer to take private classes. A so much faster way to learn. In group classes 6ish weeks is not going to do be enough

Problem seems to be the rainy season in West Africa.
Ivory Coast and Cameroon (a.o) seem to be fairly affected by it in July and August.

Anyone any input on that? How bad is the rainy season? Rains every/ most days and the city traffic in chaos?

Ps: I don't have a preferred complexion (lucky me)
And I'll prob extend my research on the sisters for now.
I've noticed that the eastern sisters seam to squirt a lot. Let's see if the western ones do to.

Anyone know if this a physiological or psychologically thing?
Kenyan girl told me it's because they have bigger clits than the paler pussies.

Any insight on this forum?
Or should I open a thread on this?

Rainy season is not that big of a deal in West Africa. It can rain very heavily at times, but usually only for a short while. The rain is also quite refreshing in the heat. Another bonus: West African girls associate rainy (cool, to their minds) weather with sex. Just make sure you get her over to your place before the rain starts. Afterwards she might not be able to go outside because of her hair.

For squirting I would say it's less likely in West Africa. Girls are not as free sexually as Kenyans.

Messages In This Thread