rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study French in Africa

Study French in Africa

Quote: (06-04-2018 09:30 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Depends , if you are more into black or white (ligh dark) chicks .. North Africa is more European than African in terms of looks.

If you are into blacks , I would say Mali or Senegal . Cameroun could be an option too , but I would say Mali is above ( Malian have good French levels compared to Senegal and Cameroun)

if you are into French light dark skin , 3 options Algeria Tunisia Marroco. The best for girls and lifestyle is by far Tunisia ( for people who already been in those countries , they know that quality of girls is by far higher in Tunisia , and the most open minded between the 3) , Algeria and Marroco are similar ( in both culture and looks). Not sure , but I think Tunisia is slightly cheaper to live in. 3 of them speaks French with same level.

Mali? My impression of Mali that it is incredibly dangerous. I know Africa isn't exactly a walk in the park in general, but when I think of relatively safe African countries to go to - Mali doesn't come to mind.

Messages In This Thread